Last week, VMSD magazine and Coloredge teamed up to co-host a special event in honor of VMSD's 2016 Designer Dozen award winners on Thursday, March 24. The party was held at Red Square, a Russian-themed bar and restaurant located within Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
Click the image above for all of the evening's party photos.
At the event, each of the winners were presented with an award in their honor during the ceremony portion of the evening. Guests were treated to signature cocktails, appetizers and a variety of samplings within the restaurant's famous Vodka Vault, and could commemorate the night with candid photobooth prints.
VMSD magazine and ST Media Group thank Coloredge for co-hosting the 2016 Designer Dozen party.
This year’s 2016 Designer Dozen award recipients are:
- Amberlee Isabella, Interior Designer, Gensler
- Beta Hsu, Senior Designer, CallisonRTKL
- Billy Ip, Principal, Woods Bagot
- Bridgette Hyde, Associate, CallisonRTKL
- Caroline Quinio, Associate, Kevin Kennon Architects
- Chris Obcena, Director, Visual Merchandising, Henri Bendel
- Ivan Ruvolo, 3D Designer, Fitch
- Jenna Prenger, Senior Designer, Luxottica
- Julio Obelleiro, Co-Founder, Wildbytes
- Mary Klie, Design Curator, Chute Gerdeman Inc.
- Michael Perry, Senior Designer, Prophet
- Paolo Chiorino, Design Manager, Restore Design
Check back for profiles of the Designer Dozen award recipients, which will appear in VMSD’s April 2016 issue.
To read about last year's Designer Dozen winners, click here.
Interested in nominating or becoming a Designer Dozen? Submissions for 2017 will open late December 2016/early January 2017. For questions, please contact the VMSD editors by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.