Title: Merchandising Manager
In business since 1999, Prime Communications is one of AT&T’s largest Authorized Retailers, with over 500 locations from coast to coast.
Learn more about Prime by visiting www.primecomms.com
OUR VISION: To be the partner of choice for AT&T by delivering on Prime's Values of Accountability, Profitability, Empathy for The Team, & Entrepreneurship
Prime’s Merchandising Manager will be responsible for the development, execution and communication of all merchandising elements. The Merchandising Manager must have highly polished communication and influencing ability, along with strong organizational skills
- Creation, maintenance and communication of Prime planograms for accessories on wall units, floor fixtures, as well as in bins and at point-of-purchase.
- Collaboration with Marketing to create point-of-purchase materials to support merchandising guidelines.
- Communication of AT&T’s merchandising recommendations and requirements.
- Responsible for understanding and applying the knowledge of sales data to business practices that drive business productivity.
- Responsible for understanding the performance of the merchandising mix for all categories and brands.
- Responsible for understanding Merch Planner strategies related to advantageous monthly, quarterly and annual programs with all vendors.
- Maintenance of Prime’s fixture database, with the object of knowing the fixtures, collateral and general layout of every store
- Audits to ensure compliance with Prime merchandising directives
- Collaboration with Supply Chain and Sales, to help feature and/or liquidate certain products.
- The manager is a subject matter expert & responsible for creation and management of training materials on in-store best practices for merchandising.
- Periodic store and field visits to communicate, track progress and effectiveness, and generate new ideas.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of merchandising experience in specialty retail, plus at least 2 years’ experience in retail sales.
- Experience developing and executing a retail merchandising strategy from the ground up.
- Vendor management and/or relations.
- MS Office, with an emphasis on Power Point, Publisher and other design and presentation tools.
- B.A. in any relevant field
- Ability to travel as required
Please send your resume to email@example.com