We have big plans for growth and are seeking an experienced and creative Design Manager to join our growing Real Estate team to assist in the development of One Medical offices across our markets. As the Design Manager for One Medical you will have an integral role in reimagining the medical office of the future.
One Medical a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will use your curiosity and passion for design to continually improve the patient experience through design. You will work closely with a variety of cross-functional internal teams ranging across construction, clinical, operations, and marketing to produce designs that meet One Medical’s brand expectations. You will develop space plans, maintain and enhance the FF&E database, and work with external teams of architects and vendors to execute the design vision while maintaining cost, schedule, and operational requirements.
WHAT YOU'LL LIKELY WORK ON:
● Implement One Medical’s prototypical design and finishes into prospective new locations and remodels
● Initiate conceptual designs, evolve schematic and design development with both in-house and consulting teams
● Assist the Design and Construction teams on day-to-day tasks ranging from space planning and furniture selection to coordination communication and vendor management
● Work with internal Real Estate and Development team as well as outside architects, interior designers, and brokers to quickly identify and design layouts for prospective new offices
● Maintain and enhance One Medical’s FF&E database
● Understand the construction budgeting process and cost impacts resulting from design or architectural changes
YOU'LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
● 7-10 years of experience in the design industry
● Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and AdobeCS
● Proficiency in specifying FF&E and color and materials
● Excellent project management and time management skills, with strong attention to detail
● Effectively collaborates and communicates with internal teams and external partners
● Experience working in retail or hospitality design is a plus
● Proficiency in Revit is a bonus
● Top-notch Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
● PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sabbatical at 5 and 10 years
● 401K Match
● Commuter Benefits
● Paid Parental Leave
● One Medical Membership for you and your family
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA reporting to the Director of Design. The Design Manager is expected to travel ~30% of the time both within the San Francisco Bay Area and nationally.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your resume. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our career page - https://www.onemedical.com/careers/