The Rockport Company, a brand you know and love, has entered a new venture with the Drydock Group. While we will have a new name, The Rockport Group, we are still committed to our long tradition of comfort and fashion. We still maintain and value our American heritage as well as our innovative approach to comfort in all our shoes. We are an entrepreneurial company where your expertise is valued, your voice is heard and you can get things done.
In late 2016 we will be moving to the heart of West Newton, MA, a village with plenty of personality and great amenities. Our new building will be renovated to reflect the style and comfort that we want in our new headquarters. We will be moving in sometime late next year depending on the renovation timeline.
The Brand Environment Manger is responsible for the direction and support to the global markets of The Rockport Group brand strategy in visual merchandising and store development. This position requires strong planning, operational, and production skills as well as the ability to build interpersonal relationships. They will be working across many functional areas and vendors.
• Understand and effectively implement The Rockport Group brand environment and visual merchandising guidelines.
• Develop global seasonal visual merchandising guidelines for markets.
• Partner with the brand creative team, merchandising and retail, and store development teams in order to create compelling store presentations designed to maximize sales and brand synergy
• Successfully manage multiple, small and large scale projects, concurrently.
• Proactively handle changes in project scope, design and schedules when applicable.
• Coordinate and manage with architects, vendors, consultants and retail partners on various projects.
• Support in driving new fixture development through the entire cycle of idea, development, prototype and roll-out execution.
• Support and manage the installation of various brand environment projects (Full Price, Factory Outlet, Shop In Shop, Tradeshow, Showroom and Special Projects) and ensuring all time sensitive projects are met at a high level.
• Maintain project status report and update any changes.
• Manage and order visual props for all brand environment locations.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCES
· 5+ years of experience in visual merchandising and/or store development for retail.
· Degree in marketing, design, visual merchandising and/or store development
· Proven ability to spearhead all operational and administrative aspects of Store Design and Visual Merchandising
· Strong ability to manage multiple projects, timelines and prioritize to meet deadlines
· Strong verbal and communication skills
· Organized, has a sense of urgency and attention to detail
· Ability to travel
Technical proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suites, and or Microsoft Office
Please contact email@example.com