IDL Worldwide is a global brand services firm that delivers strategy, creative, execution and reporting of in-store marketing programs that range from temporary graphics to store fixtures and everything in between. Our retail centric approach spans from generating brand strategy to fabricating brand solutions. It’s this unique perspective that allows us to implement effective campaigns and communications where it matters most - in stores.
Overall Job Summary
The Marketing Communication Coordinator will manage the creation, storing and broadcasting of company information for internal and external audiences for IDL Worldwide, Crack, Satori Engine, and Matthews Brand Solutions. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for gathering content from account managers of in-progress and completed projects, converting that content into a brand-relevant message, and broadcasting it through newsletters, emails, social media and other programs. The Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining fresh content for all brand websites and blogs. The Coordinator will also manage events as needed. The Coordinator will take direction and guidance from the Brand Manager but will execute proactively and independently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Collect information and imagery on current programs.
• Write and communicate programs in a brand voice and with audience-relevant content emphasis.
• Maintain and update all forms of external communication from the company.
• Proactively create marketing concepts for IDL and pitch across channels
Qualifications / Requirements
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Works well in group problem solving situations.
• Communicates changes and progress. Completes projects on time and budget.
• Responds promptly to customer needs.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
• Writes clearly and informatively; Able to take direction from written sources.
• Able to adapt writing voices as needed depending on end need
• Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
• Ability to travel as required.
Education and Experience
• Background in marketing or communication; 4-year degree + 3-4 years working experience or equivalent.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Experience or exposure to agency design is a plus.
• Comfortable with Wordpress dashboard and basic social media systems.
• Basic understanding of adobe creative suite. Expert level not required.
• Highly organized and efficient
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and multiple projects
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills