VMSD invites all independent designers, design firms, visual merchandisers, retailers, manufacturers and distributors to enter the 23rd annual International Visual Competition. Visual projects must have been completed between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016. This competition is designed to showcase visual display achievements of limited shelf life. Please do not submit interior or exterior architectural design projects or permanent store display projects.
The deadline for submissions is February 16, 2017.
For complete rules, categories and judging criteria, click here. (Please note: The online entry form, below, is shorter -- we've removed questions to save you time! If you complete the PDF entry form, contact information and the project description are mandatory.)
Each entry must include:
1. Entry form (scroll down), including a project description and photo release.
2. Digital photography. Upload your images using the uploader below. If you have trouble uploading your imagery, please contact Carly Hagedon at email@example.com.
- Image requirements: high-resolution, 300 dpi jpgs (files must be 800KB or larger)
- Label each digital file with project name and category code. (Ex. “Macy’s, Spring 2016, Cat. D”.) If you're uploading a .zip file of images, please clearly label the file with your firm/company name.
3. Entry fee: $50 for the first entry and $20 for each additional entry. You will link to the online payment system at the end of the submission process. Or, contact Carly Hagedon at firstname.lastname@example.org for an email payment form.
Questions? Email email@example.com