Magnuson Group Brings Comfort and Ease to Return to Work With High-Design Desk Partition
Magnuson Group is proud to facilitate the return to work with NEW PORT HIGH: a space dividing desk partition and extension of the NEW PORT product line.
NEW PORT HIGH's durable, easy-to-clean glass screen mounts securely into a base that doubles as a tool rail, creating a fully multi-functional 23 5/8″ high desk partition. Compatible with four NEW WAVE desk accessories and four screen substitutes from the original NEW PORT desk accessory line, the product is ideal for teams that want to retrofit their workspaces with flexible, long-term solutions.
Rather than isolating employees from one another, NEW PORT HIGH’s transparent screen maintains visual connection while safely dividing space, preventing the spread of germs. The product can be specified as a freestanding unit or with one of two mounting methods: a c-clamp that attaches securely to the edge of a standard desk or a mount between adjoining desks. The freestanding version of NEW PORT HIGH is perfectly suited for open benching workstations.
The product’s stability makes it an apt solution for both fixed-height and height-adjustable desks, while its variety of mounting options accommodates various desk types, workspace configurations, and office layouts as needs change.
NEW PORT HIGH is compatible with four NEW WAVE desk accessories — the NW-10 mail tray, NW-23NP locking box, NW-40 shelf, and NW-80 pencil tray. Each accessory hooks onto the tool rail base. It also integrates with each screen substitute from the original NEW PORT line: opaque tempered glass, writable glass, acoustic fabric, or melamine. This multi-functionality allows teams to retrofit their workspaces freely, switching out accessories and space divider styles as needed.
Magnuson Group is currently developing a range of return-to-work ancillary and accessory products to release over the next few months. Each product is a high-design, high-function solution for teams to return to the workplace with comfort and peace of mind. Follow them on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Instagram, or download their free CET extension for updates.
For media inquiries contact Colin Quackenbush, Sales & Marketing Manager, email@example.com
Notes for editors:
- About Magnuson Group: For over 90 years, the Magnuson family has been providing a unique blend of excellent product design, quality, value, and customer service. We have built our name by designing, manufacturing, and marketing the industry’s finest products within our focused niche of support furniture and accessory products. Over the years, we have added extensively to our product line — from our earliest roots in coat racks and garment storage — to today where we represent the contract furniture market’s most complete line of high-design accessories and support furniture for commercial facilities. Magnuson Group remains a family-owned & operated business — now in its 4th generation — and is as committed as ever to delivering the finest design, quality, value, and customer service available in the market.
- NEW PORT HIGH Desk Mount Product Page: https://magnusongroup.com/products/deskaccessories/newporthighdeskmount....
- NEW PORT HIGH Freestanding Product Page: https://magnusongroup.com/products/deskaccessories/newporthighfreestandi...
- NEW PORT Desk Accessories Product Page: https://magnusongroup.com/products/deskaccessories/newport.html
- NEW WAVE Desk Accessories Product Page: https://magnusongroup.com/products/deskaccessories/newwave.html
- View all of Magnuson Group’s Return-To-Work Solutions: http://magnusongroup.com/returntowork.html