7th November 2013, h. 9.00 - 13.00
La Triennale of Milan
POPAI Italy presents the sixth edition of Retail Visions, the annual conference on Retail Design.
This year's central theme is the evolution of retail in an increasingly technological world, where retailers are struggling to stand out and succeed. In this evolution for the survival of physical retail, coherent collaboration between retail design and visual merchandising changes from utility to necessity
The conference represents a moment of debate to analyze this correlation, through testimonies from current and advanced reality of visual communication and design shops.201
Access is allowed only after registration.
- David Kepron - Retail Design Institute: “Why creating right-brain stores will shape the future of shopping in a digital driven world”
- Giancarlo Marchioni - Space 23: “Dall’in-store communication allo store communication: come comunicare con il punto di vendita”
- Austin McGinley - JHP Design: “How retail designer has to adapt vision and priorities to create a 'unique and astonishing experience' store, but profitable”
- Lorenzo Rocco - Heineken Italia: "Out of the box thinking: nuove interpretazioni degli spazi commerciali"
- Valeria Iannilli - Politecnico di Milano: "Analisi e visioni degli spazi di vendita oggi"
Cristina Lazzati, Gruppo 24 Ore, will moderate the event.
For more information and registrations: