Overall Job Summary:
Manages all aspects of projects/programs per assigned client base. Act as a conduit for all project information to ensure the meeting of all critical delivery, quality and pricing expectations as well as meeting profit margin goals.
1. Act as a main conduit between Sales/Account Mgmt., Design, Engineering and inside or outsourced manufacturing for all project information.
2. Responsibility to deliver project at or above predicted margin (accepted by management prior to presentation to client).
3. Responsible for creation of overall creative development and project production timeline, as well as management of the timeline in order to deliver on time, quality product to client base.
4. Responsible for change management and associated cost implications, as well as communication of all critical project changes and corresponding plan alterations.
5. Ensure proper resource alignment to deliver client satisfaction and profitability (includes internal manufacturing as well as domestic and international vendor-partners).
6. Manage problem escalation process if needed (per project/program).
7. Ensure proper and timely channeling and delivery of all critical project parts (i.e. order confirmation, pricing, artwork, approvals, distribution lists, furnished items, design, prototypes etc.) (managing critical dates of timeline).
8. Ensure proper project hand off to manufacturing (internal or external).
9. Responsible for proper and complete project closure (i.e. e. timely cost roll up, billing and collection of all assigned projects).
10. Follow all company and OSHA safety guidelines and policies.
11. All other duties as required.
-Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products such as Excel, Word and Outlook. Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must have a valid driver's license.
1. Must be able to travel as needed.
2. Must be able to work overtime as needed according to project requirements
Overall Job Summary: