FRCH Design Worldwide is an award winning international retail and hospitality design firm based in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. We are seeking a strategic design leader to fill the role of Design Director for a diverse base of clients and projects in our Specialty Retail Design studio.
This role requires a creative leader who can wield retail strategy while exhibiting the ability to translate design ideas into business-building solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate will be as comfortable consulting with business leaders as with design counterparts.
Candidates must have the ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team to develop immersive retail environments for a diverse range of international clients. This seasoned leader will merge stratgey, interior design, architecture and graphic design to develop world-class retail and restaurant environments for the world's most famous brands, while challenging, mentoring and inspiring a diverse team of designers.
The ideal candidate will demostrate abilities in persuasive presentation skills, environmental design strategy, conceptual ideation, rendering and presentation skills, technical proficiency, as well as high proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD.
- 10-14 years of retail design experience
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary design teams
- Demonstrated strategic approach to design
- Ability to lead internal design review and provide constructive feedback to the team
- Experience building, nurturing and fostering client relationships
- Persuasive presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with design directors and creative managing directors across the firm
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite & AutoCAD
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design
FRCH offers tremendous opportunities for involvement with a wide variety of clients and project types, ranging from fashion and themed retail to entertainment destinations, restaurants, beauty, and everywhere in-between.
To apply, please visit our wesbite: http://www.frch.com/us/about/careers.aspx