We are now hiring a Director, Store Planning - Saks Fifth Avenue - New York, NY!
The Director of Store Planning will oversee all space planning and organization for all major and minor Saks Fifth Ave projects. Managing a team of architects, the Director of Store Planning will ensure all DD sets are complete and necessary requirements are met (space, productivity, adjacencies). The DSP will partner with the Store Design team closely, ensuring a seamless blend of creative design and technical planning. Travel to sites is required to ensure strong understanding of scope and feasibility of projects.
• Manage team of store planners and architects in development and creation of plans for all major and minor projects, ensuring DD sets are complete and plans are “A&E ready” upon release to SFA Construction.
• Partner with merchants and Shop Planning to ensure space needs and merchandising requirements are met
• Visit sites to determine needs, feasibility of projects
• Manage store-specific minor plan adjustments as needed (wall offs, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree, Architecture or Design preferred
• Interior design organization affiliation
• Superior AutoCAD ability
• Management skills
• Impeccable taste level
• Minimum 10 years experience in retail store design, commercial interior design, or equivalent within a design firm
• Team building, training
• Able to deal with ambiguity, suggest ideas, offer solutions
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Please click here to apply: http://ow.ly/vLLhF