Gensler is a leading architecture, design, planning, and consulting firm with 4,000+ professionals in locations around the world. We help companies innovate. We design services, environments, and digital experiences for organizations seeking new ways to provide value. Join Gensler and become part of a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovative problem-solving and the belief that design excellence is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage.
Gensler’s San Francisco office is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to support our Lifestyle studios. We want somebody who’s passionate about Retail, Brand Design, Hospitality, and Retail Centers—experience with these industries is a big plus, but we will also consider other strong A/E/C marketers who simply love them.
Marketing at Gensler is a communications-based discipline. We are not looking for digital marketers, SEO experts, or anyone focused on sales. We create quals and proposals, presentations, and other deliverables daily, both print documents and electronic ones across multiple platforms. We look for a very high level of skill with InDesign, strong graphic design ability, a love of the industry and a talent for telling stories about it, great client service, and impeccable organization and project management. As we are constantly expanding our offering, we are also interested in any ancillary experience or skill such as video editing and motion graphics.
To be considered, please submit a letter, resume, and portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and at least 5 years of related professional experience in the design industry
- Experience researching, designing, writing, and producing business proposals, presentations, and other collateral
- Knowledge of the business development proposal process (RFP/RFQ)
- Advanced InDesign skills
- Advanced skill with Illustrator and/or Photoshop is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple marketing efforts simultaneously, with constant attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and perform effectively under tight deadlines
- Strong communication, organization, team-building and relationship management skills
- Strong client service skills
- Experience in the A/E/C industry is expected; experience in an architectural design firm is especially valuable
- Experience with video and/or motion graphics is a plus
For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume, and a relevant portfolio in PDF to http://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=GENSLER&cws=1&rid=7485
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.