At Reebok, we have one goal. To enable people to be fit – fit for life. It’s that simple. We want to break down the barriers to getting fit and bring the fun back to fitness. We believe that fitness is something people should enjoy doing – not a chore. Seem like a lofty goal? Maybe. But we believe it’s one worth pursuing. Reebok has always been a fitness brand and today we are leading a new fitness revolution. Through our groundbreaking partnership with CrossFit; our unmatched footwear, apparel and equipment; and employees who not only talk the talk, but walk the walk, Reebok is uniquely positioned to provide the tools people need to be fit for life.
Reebok International is currently seeking a Visual Merchandiser for our new concept retail stores.
This role is responsible for maximising the profitability of the stores by ensuring the Global Retail Centre of Excellence (CoE) visual merchandising strategy and road map is cascaded to all stores within specified region/area and implemented efficiently and effectively.
- Implement the Global Retail Centre of Excellence (CoE) visual merchandising standards and guidelines in all store concepts and formats within the specified area.
- Ensure all stores within specified area comply with Global standards and guidelines and provide a leading shopping experience for all customers.
- Identify and communicate local store needs and best practices to the Visual Merchandising Manager.
- Conduct store visits in line with the store visit plan and ensure that all stores in the specified area are visited a minimum of once per quarter.
- Train Store Managers and specified store team members within specified area on the Global Retail Centre of Excellence (CoE) visual merchandising standards and Guidelines.
- Keep up-to-date on what competitors are doing and provide feedback to Visual Merchandising Manager on any current and upcoming fashion trends across the Market. Implement locally applicable tactical solutions to competitor actions as advised by the Visual Merchandising Manager.
- Implement trading focus into the stores to maximize sales.
- Work within set budget controls.
- Collation of seasonal/promotional POS collateral numbers and communicate to Marketing Manager.
- Ensure execution and implementation of all windows, so that windows are displayed in line with specified marketing calendar/campaigns and comply with window guidelines. Ensure these are presented to a high standard, including window stickers, graphics and mannequins.
- Position visual merchandising as a profit center contributor.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of dedicated visual merchandising experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel 80% in the field.
- Geographical mobility