We are primarily seeking candidates in the Mid-West and Eastern US. King Retail Solutions ("KRS") is always looking for the hardest workers, the best talent, and the boldest thinkers. We offer challenging, high-energy work for people who are passionate about doing a great job and contributing to the success of the retail clients we exist to support. Currently, we have an opportunity for a dynamic, National Account Manager to join our team.
KRS is an industry leader in the commercial retail design space. One of our greatest competitive advantages is the in‐house integration of each of our services: Design, Drafting, Consumer Insight, Value Engineering, Manufacturing, and Installation. KRS provides a la carte services as well as full program rollouts to large, multinational retail clients and has for over forty years. Our business model of world class design coupled with highest quality manufacturing and install is absolutely unique in the marketplace. This “NAM” position offers significant income potential (salary + quarterly bonus + annual bonus) along with a generous benefits package to include matching 401K, healthcare, dental, and vision plans.
The "NAM" is responsible for fostering and developing primarily new, large scale business opportunities within an assigned account base while managing and growing existing accounts. Position is a senior sales and account management role requiring strong client development skills, business acumen, and the ability to manage multiple projects and customers (both internal and external) on a sustained basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing national account relationships and resultant sales from assigned account base through knowledge of industry and KRS’ value proposition;
- Building and maintaining quality relations with existing assigned accounts while managing all aspects of the relationship and growing revenue opportunities on an ongoing basis;
- Providing strategic account management, expertise and resources to all clients and prospects to position KRS as a an industry leader focused on solutions and while demonstrating client value at all times;
- Managing complex sales process with an extended purchasing cycle working directly with internal Sales Support team to ensure client objectives are realized prior to transitioning ongoing account management;
- Developing account specific sales strategies utilizing available resources, both internally and externally, to penetrate large, complex accounts with ongoing, reoccurring revenue opportunities;
- Serving as relationship lead to internal Sales Support team while managing and setting client expectations for maximum client experience;
- Managing the day to day activities, responsibilities and objectives of Sales Assistant;
- Work directly with Marketing and Sales Assistant to develop and implement ongoing target account marketing plan;
- Staying abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings and new technologies through available resources;
- Provide ongoing reporting of pipeline, forecast and activity using Saleforce.com;
- Understand and support established sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective customer service and experience;
- Attending and participating in sales meeting, conference and tradeshows;
- Performing other related duties and special projects as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred; 10 plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong understanding of retail design and project management desired. Primarily seeking candidates in the Mid-West and Eastern US.
King Retail Solutions (www.kingrs.com) has been providing award-winning retail store design, manufacturing, distribution and installation services to local, national, and global retail clients for over 40 years. In each of these service areas, we are recognized as industry leaders.
To contact KRS about this position please email EVP, Farrah Potter at firstname.lastname@example.org thank you.