Retail Design Job Captain - Los Angeles, CA
Menemsha Solutions is a leading provider or retail development services specializing in high-volume programs for specialty retail, big box, c-stores, grocery, restaurants, airport concessions, hospitality, and finacial services.
Menemsha is in search of top talent to join our architectural design team. The ideal candidates should be comfortable working within a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment where the emphasis is placed on team work and satisfying our client’s needs. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please don’t delay in submitting your qualifications.
Select Client List includes: JustFab, lululemon athletica, Crocs, Cartier, Abercrombie & Fitch, McDonald's, Steak 'N Shake, Cracker Barrel, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, MOD Pizza, Bloomin Brands, Sola Salon, Bank of America, Capital One, Speedy Cash, Evolution Fresh, 7-Eleven, etc.
Performs required tasks as it relates to architectural design and production of construction documents in REVIT & Autocad.
Works directly with senior job captains, project managers, and Director of Retail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates client specific drawing templates utilizing REVIT and AutoCAD.
- Implement QA/QC of architectural deliverables.
- Responsible for understanding and implementing project specific design and program requirements.
- Responsible for communication and file exchanges with consultants.
- Work in conjunction with Project Manager to meet scheduled deliverables.
- Production of Construction Documents and other deliverables.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must be proficient in REVIT and Autocad programs.
- Proven ability to produce construction documents.
- Proficient in architectural detailing.
- Strong time management skills, production knowledge and a sense of ownership and responsibility for all of the products that are produced by the department.
- Communicative, self-motivated, enthusiastic, interested in growth & dependable.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor of Architecture degree required. Minimum 3-5 years experience in architecture.
Menemsha offers exceptional compensation & benefit packages to qualified candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and project list/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Candidates Only- Los Angeles, CA, Hawthorne, CA
Equal Opportunity Employer