CallisonRTKL seeks a Sr. Interior Designer who initiates design concepts, leads design development, and has extensive project management experience to join its Retail Practice Group located in Seattle. The position is focused on managing mid-to-large scale retail projects.
- Creates and develops overall design concepts; formulates design presentation strategies and makes presentations
- Manages design process for entire project; lead/directs the work of other designers and technical staff
- Plans, coordinates and manages the project process for mid-to-large scale projects
- Represents the project or practice as the primary contact for client interaction
- Negotiates critical and controversial issues with appropriate parties
- Collaborates with other lead professionals to ensure design and documentation are in accordance with project expectations
- Serves as the main contributor during client meetings and presentations
- Assists with financial management of all assigned projects
- Provides guidance and training to junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or related design field
- 9-15 years of Interior Design experience
- Professional registration preferred
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple project
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all clients and employees
- Maintains effective communication with project team members
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
- Advanced graphic and verbal presentation skills, including hand sketching
- Experience with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite; experience with Revit preferred
- LEED accreditation required
Click here to apply if you would like be a part of a dynamic company and join other architects and designers who are passionate about their work.
At CallisonRTKL you will be surrounded with talented individuals who have a passion for what they do. We offer competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision, PTO, 401(k) match, Global Share Plan, transit subsidies, professional development program, free gym access in building and much more! Our office, located in the heart of downtown Seattle, has stunning views of the water and is just a short walk from some of the city’s finest shops and restaurants.
CallisonRTKL is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.