WINDOW FRANCE is a French mannequin company, A leader in the creation and production of mannequins and display items worldwide.
WINDOW FRANCE markets to leaders in the fashion Industry from major Haute Couture to mass market brands. We are a Global company and have showrooms worldwide.
WINDOW FRANCE is opening its flagship showroom in NYC on 25th street. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Showroom Manager based in NYC.
The WINDOW FRANCE Showroom Manager will be responsible for managing the NY showroom, some inside sales, and taking care of some of our business clients inquiries.
This position also works closely with our US sales team as well as our French team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing client and prospect calls, requests received via the internet, and reception of visitors to the Showroom
- Maintains the showroom and displays to Window France Standards, and ensures that all resources (mannequins/documents) are current and available
- General services of the Showroom (ordering of office supplies, management of service providers, general maintenance ... etc)
- Representation of our brand and products to customers
- Deal with price quotes, lead times, and commercial specifications for inside sales
- Customer and prospect tracking (interface with the export sales, sales forecasts, targeted customer action, competitive intelligence, Benchmark ... etc)
- Management of operations and commercial events (Purchasing supplies, catering ... etc)
- Prospecting new clients (gathering of information on prospective clients)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Merchandising, Design, Luxury or Business field (or equivalent) and at least 4-6 years related experience in sales with business customers
- Ability to multi-task and manage several deadlines
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Computer skills (Sage, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Spanish/French speaking would be appreciated