IDL Worldwide is a global brand services firm that delivers strategy, creative, execution and reporting of in-store marketing programs that range from temporary graphics to store fixtures and everything in between. Our retail centric approach spans from generating brand strategy to fabricating brand solutions. It’s this unique perspective that allows us to implement effective campaigns and communications where it matters most - in stores.
Provides assistance and supports the accurate execution of store marketing Point of Purchase (POP) per detailed plan-o-gram/schematic to be 100 percent compliant with brand marketing strategy. Gathers and documents, in a template, store audit information that can be used to develop additional store communications and marketing strategies. Delivers and installs grand opening store signage for executive walkthrough and store sign-off. Receives direction and communicates daily to the account aligned Agency Project Manager (APM)/liaison of client expectations.
· Provides high quality execution in all in-store client deliverables.
· Responds promptly to client requests.
· Possesses professional leadership and provides coaching to store level employees.
· Comprehends the marketing strategy per plan-o-gram/schematic, both promotional and permanent décor. Provides assistance with signage installation, reviews, and ensures in-store POP is executed properly.
· Ensures that the store is 100% in compliance before exiting the premise (any issues are corrected and documents signage needs for replenishment).
· Encourages and coaches in-store employees on execution of signage.
· Documents and places orders for store signage needs.
· Takes photos of any missing signage or damaged permanent décor that needs to be replaced, sends to APM.
· Places orders for missing/damaged signage for the store via ship request template and emails to logistics team.
· Ensures the Van is equipped each day with possible signage needs for promotional signage, and hardware/tools needed to install at store level.
· Ensures new plan-o-grams are gathered and promotional signage in the truck is updated on a weekly basis with the most current signage, disposing of the older signage.
App Time Tracker
· Enters travel, in-store, audit, and time in the mobile app.
· Submits expenses on gas and supplies once a month to accounting, copying Client Services Manager.
· Ensures Van is safe and in working order each day. Reports any issues to APM or Client Services Manager.
· Ensures the Van is returned for any scheduled maintenance.
· Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates across the business; listens and values the opinions of others.
· Is an effective team member; supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organization to meet the needs of the business.
· Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes; encourages and empowers others to do the same.
· Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
· Focuses efforts on achieving SMART objectives aligned to the Company’s Strategic Imperatives.
· Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
· Monitors and pursues upward and lateral growth opportunities to enhance expertise and drive career development.
· Supports clients expectations around flawless execution at store level, by focusing on ensuring the appropriate quality standards are completed.
· May perform other duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business.
Education & Certifications
· Secondary School (e.g. High School) Diploma, General Education Degree (GED) or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job.
· Installation, Audit or Customer Service experience preferred
Skills & Abilities
· Current Drivers License with clear driving record.
· General Computer/Email skills.
· General Excel skills.
· Ability to upload and download files and photos for client.
· Ability to comprehend plan-o-grams and marketing strategies.
· Ability to use GPS and route building for efficient store-to-store travel.
· General signage installation knowledge.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to clearly read/take measurements.
· Ability to follow schedule in a timely fashion.
· Leadership/coaching/mentoring abilities.