Salvatore Ferragamo is a luxury brand creative and innovative by tradition. Founded on excellence in the art of footwear, the Company now offers a wide range of high quality prestigious products manufactured with the greatest attention to detail and offered by means of impeccable service. In the United States the Company operates 50 of its own retail stores and also distributes its products through high end wholesale distribution channels.
We are currently looking for a West Coast Visual Merchandiser to work out of our office located in Beverly Hills, California.
To execute the visual strategy for the West Coast with respect to all corporate initiatives while promoting a brand enhancing environment and keeping to all budget objectives.
· Adapt and execute all interior merchandising strategies developed by the US and Italian Corporate offices.
· Execute appropriate store window rollouts.
· Train store staff on visual standards and guidelines on a seasonal basis.
· Provide monthly shop and store visit reports.
· At least 5 years of visual experience (preferably in luxury goods)
· Excellent communication and planning skills
· Working knowledge of MS Office and Photo manager programs (Adobe Photoshop, Iphoto, Microsoft Picture Manager)
· Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
· Willing to travel regularly to markets such as Costa Mesa, Topanga, and San Diego and seasonally to Hawaii, Arizona, Las Vegas and Vancouver.
Please send resumes to email@example.com