JOIN US IN DENVER SEPTEMBER 20-22, 2021
Hosted by VMSD Advisory Board members, editorial staff and conference sponsors, the Roundtables are the perfect forum for exchanging problems and solutions, best and worst practices, and challenges unique to your retail sector or design specialization.
2020 Roundtable Topics:
- Diversity/inclusion in the design profession
- Creating personalized experiences at retail
- Visual merchandising trends and inspiration
- Digital and physical convergence in retail
- Pop-up and temporary retail for innovation
- Changing shopper behavior in the age of COVID
- Designing for flexibility/modularity
- The changing role of the physical store
- Retail and events: what does the future hold?
- Visual Merchandising trends and inspiration
International Retail Design Conference | September 20-22, 2021 | Add to Your Calendar
Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel
1550 Court Place, Denver, Colorado 80202
Discounted room block is reserved for IRDC attendees
Your Safety & What to Expect at the Sheraton Downtown Denver
NO RISK REGISTRATION: If the pandemic causes Colorado, Denver, or the Sheraton to place restrictions on indoor gatherings where we find it necessary to cancel IRDC 2021, you will receive a full refund for your registration amount paid—no strings attached. Your health and safety are our number one priority.