Presented annually by Visual Merchandising Store Design (VMSD) magazine, this one-of-a-kind conference delivers two full days (10/25 – 10/26) of education and design dialogue centered on the latest best practices, emerging opportunities and fresh strategies for engaging shoppers, maximizing resources and enhancing the retail experience.
IRDC is recognized as the premier educational and networking event for the store design and visual merchandising communities.
Make plans now to join your retail design peers this October! Here’s just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Dive into a program of unexpected, high-quality educational content and fresh perspectives that will spark actionable ideas and provide takeaways and tools to share with your team.
- Glean insights from industry experts on navigating retail in the new decade.
- The opportunity to tap into your fellow attendees’ vast and diverse expertise by engaging with like-minded people and ignite your professional passion for retail design.
- Learn from a variety of networking opportunities—roundtable discussions, interactive sessions, and receptions. Add your voice to these conversations through; listen as others share their story of success and how they overcame obstacles and challenges.
- Gain fresh perspectives and inspiration from your fellow attendees. Discover new opportunities to take back to your team. Brainstorm on the fly and learn from your peers and the influencers and leaders surrounding you.
- A packed agenda incorporates dedicated time for attendees to get out and explore the lively city! Be sure to take in the city’s scenic views, local culinary offerings and vibrant neighborhoods bustling with art, entertainment and fashion – plus an opportunity to visit the Mall of America and Target flagship store!
- A program created specifically for retail designers responsible for creating the in-store experience will explore the most critical issues facing retail today, but through a filter that is new and thought-provoking. Leave IRDC re-energized and looking forward.
International Retail Design Conference | October 25 – 26, 2023
Marriott City Center Downtown Hotel
30 S 7th St, Minneapolis, MN 55402
A discounted room block is available for IRDC attendees at a nightly rate of $249.