Presented annually by Visual Merchandising Store Design (VMSD) magazine, this one-of-a-kind conference delivers two full days (10/26 – 10/27) of education and design dialogue centered on the latest best practices, emerging opportunities and fresh strategies for engaging shoppers, maximizing resources and enhancing the retail experience.
IRDC is recognized as the premier educational and networking event for the store design and visual merchandising communities.
Make plans now to join your retail design peers this October! Here’s just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Dive into a program of unexpected, high-quality educational content and fresh perspectives that will spark actionable ideas and provide takeaways and tools to share with your team.
- Glean insights from industry experts on navigating retail in the new decade.
- The opportunity to tap into your fellow attendees’ vast and diverse expertise by engaging with like-minded people and ignite your professional passion for retail design.
- Learn from a variety of networking opportunities—roundtable discussions, interactive sessions, and receptions. Add your voice to these conversations through; listen as others share their story of success and how they overcame obstacles and challenges.
- Gain fresh perspectives and inspiration from your fellow attendees. Discover new opportunities to take back to your team. Brainstorm on the fly and learn from your peers and the influencers and leaders surrounding you.
- A packed agenda incorporates dedicated time for attendees to explore the city. Touted as the fastest-growing city in the Midwest, Columbus is one of the nation’s most innovative and up-and-coming destinations. Known as the creative hub of the retail design communities, the city is also home to many key brands as well as design and architecture firms! Be sure to take in the city’s scenic riverfront views, top-ranked culinary offerings and vibrant neighborhoods bustling with art, entertainment and fashion!
- A program created specifically for retail designers responsible for creating the in-store experience will explore the most critical issues facing retail today, but through a filter that is new and thought-provoking. Leave IRDC re-energized and looking forward.
International Retail Design Conference | October 26 – 27, 2022
Hilton Columbus Downtown Hotel
401 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215
A discounted room block will be reserved for IRDC attendees. Stay tuned for an official hotel booking link.
Become an IRDC Insider & Save!
When you’re an IRDC Insider you’ll be the first to know about the latest program updates PLUS you’ll receive your discount code to use when registration opens in spring. Join the Insider list at www.vmsd.com/irdc-insider-2022.
Save the date by adding IRDC 2022 to your calendar now!