Rethink Retail at IRDC
Presented annually by Visual Merchandising Store Design (VMSD) magazine, this one-of-a-kind conference delivers two full days (9/21-9/22) of education and design dialogue centered on the new best practices, emerging opportunities and fresh strategies for engaging shoppers, maximizing resources, and rethinking the retail experience
IRDC is recognized as the premier educational and networking event for the store design and visual merchandising communities.
Make plans now to join your retail design peers this September! Here’s just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Dive into a program of unexpected, high-quality educational content and fresh perspectives that will spark actionable ideas and provide takeaways and tools to share with your team.
- Glean insights from industry experts on navigating retail in the new decade.
- The opportunity to tap into your fellow attendees’ vast and diverse expertise by engaging with like-minded people and ignite your professional passion for retail design.
- Learn from a variety of networking opportunities—roundtable discussions, interactive sessions, and receptions. Add your voice to these conversations through; listen as others share their story of success and how they overcame obstacles and challenges.
- Get out from behind your screen! Gain fresh perspectives and inspiration from your fellow attendees. Discover new opportunities to take back to your team. Brainstorm on the fly and learn from your peers and the influencers and leaders surrounding you.
- A packed agenda incorporates dedicated time for attendees to explore the city. The Mile High City is like no other – where urban sophistication meets outdoor adventure. Denver is a vibrant, dynamic city known for its world-class cultural attractions. Explore local retail like craft brewpubs and cafes; the latest in dispensary design; the 16th Street pedestrian mall and thought-provoking murals, graffiti, and street art—all within walking distance of the Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel.
- A program created specifically for retail designers responsible for creating the in-store experience will explore the most critical issues facing retail today, but through a filter that is new and thought-provoking. Leave IRDC re-energized and looking forward.
International Retail Design Conference | September 21-22, 2021
Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel
1550 Court Place, Denver, Colorado 80202
Discounted room block is reserved for IRDC attendees
Your Safety & What to Expect at the Sheraton Downtown Denver
NO RISK REGISTRATION: If the pandemic causes Colorado, Denver, or the Sheraton to place restrictions on indoor gatherings where we find it necessary to cancel IRDC 2021, you will receive a full refund for your registration amount paid—no strings attached. Your health and safety are our number one priority.
Become an IRDC Insider & Save!
When you’re an IRDC Insider you’ll be the first to know about the latest program updates PLUS you’ll receive your discount code to use when registration opens in April
Save the date by adding IRDC 2021 to your calendar now: