Join us in Columbus October 26-27, 2022 Hilton Columbus Downtown Hotel
Presented annually by Visual Merchandising Store Design (VMSD) magazine, this one-of-a-kind conference comprises two full days (10/26 – 10/27) of education and design dialogue centered on the new best practices, emerging opportunities and fresh strategies for engaging shoppers, maximizing resources, and rethinking the retail experience.
IRDC is recognized as the premier educational and networking event for the store design and visual merchandising communities.
Make plans now to join your retail design peers this October! Here’s just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Dive into a program of unexpected, high-quality educational content and fresh perspectives that will spark actionable ideas and provide takeaways and tools to share with your team.
- Glean insights from industry experts on navigating retail in the new decade.
- The opportunity to tap into your fellow attendees’ vast and diverse expertise by engaging with like-minded people and ignite your professional passion for retail design.
- Learn from a variety of networking opportunities—roundtable discussions, interactive sessions, and receptions. Add your voice to these conversations through; listen as others share their story of success and how they overcame obstacles and challenges.
- Get out from behind your screen! Gain fresh perspectives and inspiration from your fellow attendees. Discover new opportunities to take back to your team. Brainstorm on the fly and learn from your peers and the influencers and leaders surrounding you.
- A packed agenda incorporates dedicated time for attendees to explore the city as well! Conveniently located on High Street, the city’s main drag, our host hotel offers easy access to explore hundreds of local bars, clubs, restaurants, retail, art and entertainment options – many within walking distance of the Hilton.
- A program created specifically for retail designers responsible for creating the in-store experience will explore the most critical issues facing retail today, but through a filter that is new and thought-provoking. Leave IRDC re-energized and looking forward.
International Retail Design Conference | October 26-27, 2022 | Add To Your Calendar
Hilton Columbus Downtown Hotel
401 North High Street, Columbus, OH 43215
Discounted room block is reserved for IRDC attendees.
IRDC ATTENDANCE POLICY:
IRDC is for executive store planners, visual merchandisers, retail designers and sponsors only. If you are a manufacturer or supplier, you must be a sponsor to attend. Please contact Linda D’Adamo at [email protected].
NEW THIS YEAR: IRDC CO-LOCATES WITH SHOP! IDEATION 2022!
Become an IRDC Insider & Save!
When you’re an IRDC Insider you’ll be the first to know about the latest program updates PLUS you’ll receive your discount code to use when registration opens.