Join us in Columbus October 26-27, 2022
Hilton Columbus Downtown Hotel
The conference is designed for retail professionals involved in creating and reimagining brick-and-mortar environments — from traditional retail sectors such as department, grocery and big-box stores to restaurants, pop-ups and specialty shops. Plus emerging sectors and new concepts and formats such as retail-as-a-service and cannabis.
You should attend if you’re a retailer involved in:
- Visual Merchandising / Presentation / Display
- Store Design / Environment
- Retail / Customer Experience
- Store Planning
- Brand Management / In-store Marketing
- Corporate Management
- Creative Services / Graphic Design
- Architectural Design
- Strategic Planning
- Retail Professionals in Transition
… or a non-retailer, whose primary business is:
- Design/Architecture Firm
- Consulting Firm (brand development, strategic planning, research, etc.)
- General Contractor
- Non-Retailer Professionals in Transition
… or if you’re simply interested in learning about new trends and ideas in online and in-store retail.
IRDC is for executive store planners, visual merchandisers, retail designers and sponsors only. If you are a manufacturer or supplier, you must be a sponsor to attend. Please contact Linda D’Adamo at [email protected].