Now Airing Virtually October 28 - 29, 2020!
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! GET YOUR VIRTUAL CONFERENCE BADGE HERE.
Presented annually by VMSD magazine, this one-of-a-kind conference comprises two full days of design dialogue centered on best practices, evolving trends and fresh strategies for engaging shoppers and maximizing resources. IRDC is recognized as the premier educational and networking event for the store design and visual merchandising communities. Make plans now to join your retail design peers virtually this October! Here's just some of the benefits you'll enjoy:
- Dive into a program of unexpected, high-quality educational content and fresh perspectives that will spark actionable ideas and provide takeaways and tools to share with your team.
- Glean insights from industry experts on navigating retail in the new decade
- The opportunity to tap into your fellow attendees' vast and diverse expertise by engaging with like-minded people and ignite your professional passion for retail design.
- Learn from a variety of virtual networking opportunities—roundtable discussions, interactive sessions, and receptions. Add your voice to these conversations through our interactive onine event platform; listen as others share their story of success and how they overcame obstacles and challenges.
- And let's not forget about the wildly popular Iron Merchant Challenge, which will be virtual this year, spotlighting multiple teams of visual merchandising pros at their best.
Here's just a sampling of the impressive scope of countries that have been represented at previous IRDC in-person events: