A One-of-a-Kind Conference!
Presented annually by VMSD magazine, this one-of-a-kind conference comprises two full days of design dialogue centered on best practices, evolving trends and fresh strategies for engaging shoppers and maximizing resources. IRDC is recognized as the premier educational and networking event for the store design and visual merchandising communities. For 20 years now, IRDC draws 350+ attendees from the U.S. and abroad. Make plans now to join your retail design peers in Denver, Colorado, September 22 – 24, 2020. Here's just some of the benefits you'll enjoy:
- Dive into a program of unexpected, high-quality educational content and fresh perspectives that will spark actionable ideas and provide takeaways and tools to bring back to your team—your enthusiasm will be contagious!
- Glean insights from industry experts--on stage and sitting next to you--on navigating retail in the new decade—more than 20 sessions to choose from to personalize your experience.
- The opportunity to tap into your fellow attendees' vast and diverse expertise is one of the most valuable benefits of attending. Get out from behind your screen and get face-to-face with your peers— engage with like-minded people and ignite your professional passion for retail design.
- Learn from a variety of networking opportunities—roundtable discussions, interactive sessions, and receptions. Add your voice to these conversations; listen as others share their story of success and how they overcame obstacles or their challenges with convergence.
- And let's not forget about the wildly popular Iron Merchant Challenge spotlighting multiple teams of visual merchandising pros at their best. Join a team yourself or sit back and be a spectator.
Here's just a sampling of the impressive scope of countries that have been represented at previous IRDC events:
Want to know more?
Sign up to become an IRDC Insider. You'll receive program updates, session previews, speaker Q&A and mini-profiles of interesting retail in Denver delivered right to your inbox. Plus you'll save $100 off the Early-Bird and Regular full conference rates (does not apply to the 20th Anniversary rate).
Please note, we are currently working with Marriott Corporate event experts on ensuring the hotel environment for IRDC 2020 is safe and compliant with the most up-to-date CDC recommendations as the COVID-19 situation progresses.