This year, IRDC's lively Roundtable discussions will be held virtually powered by Zoom Meetings. Attendees will have an amazing opportunity to learn from and network with industry peers, even at a time when we can't meet face-to-face. Hosted by VMSD Advisory Board members, editorial staff and conference sponsors, the Roundtables are the perfect forum for exchanging problems and solutions, best and worst practices, and challenges unique to your retail sector or design specialization.
There will be  rounds of topics Group A will begin at 3:10 PM ET and Group B will begin at 4:10 PM ET.
Here are the 2020 Roundtable Topics:
Group A - 3:10 PM ET:
- Diversity/inclusion in the design profession
- Creating personalized experiences at retail
- Visual merchandising trends and inspiration
- Digital and physical convergence in retail
- Pop-up and temporary retail for innovation
Group B - 4:10 PM ET:
- Changing shopper behavior in the age of COVID
- Designing for flexibility/modularity
- The changing role of the physical store
- Retail and events: what does the future hold?
- Visual Merchandising trends and inspiration